I can't believe that I'm writing this post already. I'll probably write a few more as the weeks go by, and I start feeling more and more sentimental. But here at the things I'll miss at the ranch...
-I'll miss hearing Maciej yell "Hoo-lee-lah-lee" whenever he comes in a room. When asked what it means, he said it means happy. And it's true. He always has a huge smile on his face whenever he says it. And it's come to be a response now, he says it, and you reply. It's perfect and I'll miss it when he leaves.
-I'll miss going to find horses to pet whenever I'm bored/lonely/need some peace and quiet.
-I'll miss radio talk.
-I'll miss being able to go sit by the bonfire whenever I feel like it.
-I'll miss being able to go get ice cream whenever I feel like it :)
-I'll miss being able to lay out in the sun and being able to relax.
-I'll miss my pool and the trust I earned this summer by taking care of it so well.
-I'll miss seeing the sky after the afternoon rains. The rainbows and dark grey skies behind the sunny mountains. It's so perfect.
-I'll miss the cool mornings, warm days, and then cool evenings.
-I'll miss the office girls and their gossip.
-I'll miss the maintenance guys and their shop talk. Like I'm really, really gonna miss them. A lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment