Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Accident

I fell off my horse yesterday :(

I was on a staff ride and all the horses spooked and jumped and I fell off the back of mine. It just happened so fast. And I didn't get too hurt, I felt fine the rest of the ride. But after I got off the horse I got really tired and cold (well, it was pretty cold outside). But I felt weird. So I just decided to clock out early. I wanted to take a nap but people told me that was a bad idea in case I had a concussion so I just hung out. I was already feeling a little sore and had a headache but man, this morning I really felt it. My side that I fell on and my shoulders and my neck are really sore and tight. But luckily I had the day off so I could just relax and watch Game of Thrones work on job apps all day...

I just need a masseuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment