So today I had my first relaxing day off in a long time. First time in a while that I got to sleep in. It was nice. Especially with my own room. So here's how the past few days have gone.
Yesterday Paige and I planned a movie night. I had been hanging out in the office with her for a few days so we decided we were gonna watch Paranormal Activity 3 in the one of the boys houses because they are the only house that has a way to play DVDs. So after both of us got off work we went to the guys house and commandeered their TV after much resistance. And it was dark and rainy and scary, the perfect atmosphere for a scary movie. So that was fun.
Then today we went to Winter Park for haircuts and lunch and shopping. I got a new North Face on sale which I'm excited about. And we got burgers at this small, crazy burger place. It was nice to get out and try something new. But it just makes me more sad to leave. Oh well. It was a good afternoon at least. We talked about our travels to Europe and stuff so that was fun.
Now I'm back to working on job apps and stuff. Thrilling.
p.s. I've never felt young. I've had a lot of younger friends or I've felt older than my friends who are the same age as me, but I feel young here. I mean, a lot of the staff is younger than me, but those kids have left, and now, with the remaining staff, I feel young and it's a weird feeling for me. Sometimes it makes me uncomfortable but then sometimes I just don't care and think to myself, yeah, I'm young and I like to act silly and immature sometimes and I'm not gonna feel bad about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment