Thursday, September 13, 2012

So I forgot to say in my previous post that the lady who cut my hair in Winter Park also went to the same grade school as me! Wayside! We started talking about where is was from, blah, blah, blah, northwest suburbs of Chicago, she says, "I grew up in AH." "No way, so did I. I went to Wayside." Sh goes, "I did too!" I'll tell ya, small, small world. It was crazy. I named some old teachers I had and she knew a few of them even though she was like 10 years old than me. So cool.

And today I had the afternoon off so I scheduled a massage! It was amazing!! The lady was so good and it was in an open air tent which was cool. The only bad part was that they were doing construction on the creek literally RIGHT outside the tent. So it was noisy, but I didn't mind. Of course the masseuse felt bad, which I understand, and luckily for me she said that if I come back later, she'll throw in a free copper tub soak or facial or something. Which is awesome!

And I figured while I was pretending to be a guest, I might as well go all the way and took a shower at the spa. It was just too pretty to pass up. It was nice to feel a bit pampered.

No comments:

Post a Comment