Another funny story I thought I'd share.
A few days ago I was at the pool, hanging out by the bar with my friend the bartender. I walked up and she goes, "Oh you've got a bug right...."
She didn't know my immense hatred for ALL bugs. I immediately flipped out, flailing around and sprinted for the bathroom, and torn my shirt off. I then picked around at my shirt, found the HUGE bug and let out a very loud shriek. I heard my friend laugh from through the wall. She came in and took my shirt and got the bug off then gave the shirt back to me. It was traumatic. I felt like there were bugs crawling on me the rest of the day.
Then to top it off, that night at the campfire, there were TONS of flying ants flying all over the place. So I convince then to light the fire early, even before it started to get dark out, just so the smoke would keep the bugs away.
Colorado has tricked me. The first month, there were no bugs. It was WONDERFUL. Now all the bugs are coming out and it's the worst. I honestly thought there wouldn't be any bugs here since it's not humid. Boy was I wrong...
No comments:
Post a Comment