dajdshflkahsdlkjfhaksdhfkjad
Thank God I have this blog to vent.
1) We had room inspections today and I got my brand new bottle of wine that was chilling in the fridge taken away! I just bought it! I was gonna drink it tonight! It was so hard to get into town to buy it and I didn't even get to try it! Inspections are usually on Friday or Thursday. I didn't expect it today. I'm TWENTY-TWO! I should be allowed to have alcohol if I want it! Yeah, yeah, alcohol in the rooms is forbidden but who cares. Yeah, yeah, there are people under 21 in the house, but I DON'T CARE! I just wanted my wine. Now I'm not gonna be nice to the HR lady anymore.
2) Did you know Olympic medalists win money as well as medals?? $25,000 for a gold, $15K for a silver, and $10K for a bronze. I don't like that. I don't care if they work so hard and train so hard. They have sponsors and endorsement deals. They can make money that way. And did you know that some people think they shouldn't pay taxes on their winnings? Uhh, YEAH THEY SHOULD. Professional athletes pay taxes on their salaries, game show winners and lottery winners pay taxes on their winnings. Olympians should too. You get money, earned or won, you'd better pay up. Don't be selfish.
i advise against negative remarks online, esp against an employer
ReplyDelete