Saturday, July 21, 2012

Two posts in one day?!

Another Saturday night. Another clothed jump in the pool with free drinks after :)

Where I hope to be a year from now:

I hope to have my own apartment in Evanston. And a BANGIN' car. I hope to have a full time job. At a really good non-profit. I hope to have some money saved up. I hope to be able to visit Melissa in Bordeaux.

I'm excited to move back home for a bit but then I really want my own apartment again. I miss 1008 back in Columbia. I had some really good nights there. Particularly the nights I spent by myself baking and blaring music and dancing around. And now I feel like doing that again.

I hope a year from now that's where I am: doing the happy, crazy, solo, dance-like-nobody's-watching dance around my apartment.

Hopefully one of these jobs pan out.

No comments:

Post a Comment