I'm leaving tomorrow, sadly. But this week has been the PERFECT example of why studying abroad is so important and such a great opportunity. I've learned so much about British culture and history! That's what studying abroad is all about right? I'm not describing it well but it feels like I grew this week. It feels like this was an important week in the study abroad experience. It think it has changed me. But it's hard to describe it quite yet.
Next, if I could do this whole study abroad thing over, there are two things I'd change. First, I'd get a bank account in Spain. And I'd get a Spanish debit card. That would have saved at least a hundred dollars :/
Second, I would have liked to have bought a keychain from each city I've gone to so at the end I'd have a big ball of keychains of all the places I've been to. That would have been such a good idea.
Well, Canaries tomorrow.
I love you all, and I love my life so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment