I'm being a good student this weekend and spending it in the library catching up on the stacks of homework I've been putting off for a few months.
I have about 8 articles to read for anthropology and a 2 page summary to write for each of them. Then I have two Spanish books to read and then write longer papers for :( I still have to pick one of the books...
All this is due like mid May, but I'm trying to be good and stay on track from now on.
So it's 70 degrees and Friday and I'm in the library and I'll stay here until 6pm tonight and probably do the same thing tomorrow and Sunday as well.
In other news, I've been burning through books like it's my job. I just finished 1984 and then quickly "read" (audio books) The Wonderful Wizard of Oz and now I'm on Jane Eyre. I like to walk part of the way home and listen to the books and then hop on the bus when I get tired/bored. It's quite pleasant.
Munich next weekend. I'm going to the castle that Sleeping Beauty was based on. And I'm taking a day trip to Salzburg to see where the Sound of Music was filmed. It's one of my favorite movies so I'm VERY excited. I would like to go to Dachau if I have time but the girls I'm going with want to explore Munich so we'll see. I just think it would be so interesting. I get a little scared just thinking of going there though. Wow, I'm even getting nervous just sitting here writing about it.
When I was thinking of places to go to while in Europe, Germany wasn't a place I planned on visiting but now that I decided to tag along with Sohae and Allison, I'm getting really excited. I wish I had more time there.
Well, wish me luck on all my homework. Pray that I stay focused.
Love you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment