For those of you who care enough about me to read this, I though I'd take a bit of a break from the homework and let you know that in two day, with about 14 hours spent at the library, I've gotten though one article. Yup. It was really hard. And my madre seems suspicious. Like she doesn't believe that I'm going to the library.
Well it's true that I like to go there because the WIFI connection is perfect, but obviously I concentrate a lot better there than here in the apartment. So I've decided to hit up the library almost everyday this week, either before or after classes.
When I told my madre that I'd be at the library for a second day she asked why, and I started telling her that I had a lot of homework but she finished the sentence for me and said something along the lines of "oh well with so many vacations...." Yeah. Pretty much. When you travel so much, you get behind. So I realize that so many awesome adventures also means putting in some long hours at the library. Que sera, sera. (Whatever will be, will be.)
But today was difficult. I got through the second half of the stupid article and started on the paper. I was getting so stressed that at about 6pm, I just couldn't do anymore. I needed a break. So I got out my iPod and walked most of the way home, listening to Jane Eyre, which I like VERY much.
Before I got home, I stopped at the candy store and picked up a bag of chocolate to de-stress. So I got home, took a nap, then ate dinner with the family, worked on the paper a little bit more, and when the clock struck midnight, I broke out the chocolate, it being Sunday. Let me tell you this. I am in a much better mood after a couple handfuls of chocolate covered peanuts. And my paper is almost done. Hooray!
So more library tomorrow and then more Monday morning before class at 4, unless I go to court that morning for my interpretation class.
A little more than two months left here.
Got any suggestion of stuff to see in Munich?
No comments:
Post a Comment