As much as I'm loving this semester abroad and so many more exciting things are gonna happen, I can't help but day dream about this summer. There are just so many things in my life I'm looking forward to. You know life is good when you think about the future and can't help but smile.
-I can't wait to meet my cousin's baby that will be born in June.
-I'm excited to visit fire departments around Arlington Heights and start networking.
-I really hope my Missouri friends can visit me in Chicago this summer.
-I can't wait to move into my new apartment!
-I'm just so excited for this summer!
But I know I should focus on the now and really just appreciate this semester, but there are so many good things in my life and I feel so blessed :)
*ahem*
ReplyDeleteand spending a bunch of time with your sister ;]