I'm leaving for Madrid tonight. My flight leaves at 10:55pm, and I get in at midnight. Then I have to make my way on the Metro to the hostel. All by myself. My friends are joining me the next day.
I'm worried about my ears. I don't want them to rupture again. I'm congested and I'm afraid. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
I come back on Monday morning. I want to make as much of my time there as I can. There's so much to do. Most of my friends are going to a soccer game on Saturday night but I'm not. I'll find something good to do though.
Hopefully I'll have plenty of interesting things to tell you when I get back.
Happy 21st birthday to my friend/adopted roomie Eliza! Miss you.
Besos to all!
Aww, my very own shout-out! Happy birthday to you!!! I hope Madrid was as awesome as I'm imagining...or even more so!
ReplyDelete