This next map is of Alicante. I realize it's very blurry. Sorry. Notice my wonderful job drawing details on it. That's for you Rose.
The light blue circle near the bottom is the hotel I stayed at the first weekend. The black circle is where I live now. The dark red circle is where we go when we go out on the weekends. It's called the barrio. Take no notice of the red X. That was on the map when I found it online. The faint orange line on a street heading northwest near the top of the map is the road the bus takes to go to my school which is still very far away from the area on this map.This next map is of the whole region.
Blurry, but it's got Elche there to the south, Alicante on the coast and Valencia further north on the coast. And then the inset of where this is in relation to all of Spain.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment