If only you could see the steam coming out of my ears. I didn't act soon enough, and the prices for the Madrid plane tickets went up to ~20 euros a piece. Should I wait and see if they come back down before I buy them? That's probably what I'm gonna do.
I've been doing more research about doing the Camino de Santiago independently from my program. I'm fairly positive I could do the same thing for about 200 euros less*. But I won't have an awesome tour guide. Oh well. Now I only need someone to come with me. I can't do it by myself, but I'm pretty sure I can find a few people who would want to be frugal with me. Now I just have to decide how far I want to walk and when I can do it. Maybe during final exams in early June.
*1 euro is approximately equal to 1.3 dollars
No comments:
Post a Comment