I love that some of my housemates, the Polish girls especially, sometimes knock on their own door or our doors and say "Housekeeping." Hahaha.
I love that I've made friends with a lot of boys here. I've never really had a lot of guy friends and from my experiences here, I really like it. They're a lot more chill than girls, though they do gossip just as much. I've had many one-on-one chats with a lot of the guys here. They are ALL so friendly and nice and kind and polite and helpful. And handsome.
I love the weather here, particularly the evening weather, like right now, after it rained. It's cool and crisp and there are beautiful cumulus clouds and it's quite and perfect.
I love my bed. I love my sheets and comforter.
I love my pool. I loved jumping in it last night with my clothes on.
I love my bartender friends.
I love all the maintenance guys, who work so hard, but are still so friendly and warm and willing to help.
I love that there are international kids here, so even if I can't be traveling and learning about other cultures in other countries, I can still learn about other cultures in my country.
I love bonfires and hope that we can start having them again soon.
I love driving into Winter Park and Fraser and being in a valley surrounded by mountains.
I love the feeling of summer employment. The freedom, the
finality, the friendship. I love that everyone just wants to have fun
and not be too serious. I love that everyone has different plans for
their future. I love that none of us feel tied down, like we might if we
knew we would be here forever, instead of just a few months.
must have been SOME Saturday night, jumping in a pool w clothes on (better than off) and now all these "the world is right" feelings.
ReplyDeletewhat can i say? sometimes you just have to focus on the positive things in life to remind yourself that you should appreciate what you've got at that very moment
Deletesi si si
Delete