Thursday, March 10, 2011

Homesickness

I've been a bit homesick recently and I just figured out why. The weather spring/summer-like here, depending on the day of course. But when I think of spring, I think of final exams and the beginning of summer break. And when I think of summer, I think of being home, since I'm at home every summer. So this weather is making me miss home because my subconscious thinks that it's almost time to go home for summer break.

But it's not. I still have 3 more months. I'm excited for these next few month but like I said before, I'm excited for summer too. I always love summers back in Arlington Heights :)

One week from now, my family will be in Spain. I won't be with them quite yet but still. I can't wait to hang out with my Rosie.

1 comment:

  1. you just said that because she was offended before.
    It looks like we'll be lucky for mid-50s when we are there. go to madrid or barcelona and you won't be thinking warm weather anymore...
    remember to figure out the washing machine please.
    mom

    ReplyDelete