Friday, March 4, 2011

Being productive then being lazy

Since I didn't have class today, I wanted to be a little productive, so I went to the MARQ (Museum of Archeology). It was only a fifteen minute walk from my house. With my sweet student discount, I got entrance to the museum and an audio guide for only 2.5 euros!

Overall, I spent 2.5 hours there. It was pretty interesting. They had some awesome audio visual stuff. Huge videos about what the area looked like back then. Lots of vases and urns and some cool jewelry. I think it was a productive couple of hours. And I even saw the Czech lady who lives with us there! I mentioned at dinner last night that I was going to go to the museum and she was interested and said she might go. But I actually saw here there.

The weather's been kinda crummy lately. Drizzly and cold. I've turned the heater in my room back on.

Oh, and in my court interpretation class the other day, we learned bad words. It was necessary too! Because think about in court, people say bad words. We were translating police reports and so we went over bad words in each language, and it was really funny.

Tonight, Gabriella (the Czech lady) and I are going to see a Carnaval parade. But right now, I'm just snuggled up in my bed about to watch Evita on my laptop. I recently discovered a website where I can watch basically any movie. It hasn't been good for my sleep schedule.... or my homework schedule. Oh well. All my classes are pass or fail..... I'll work on my homework later.... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment